Code Is Art
Great software doesn't happen by accident.
It's a product of deep curiosity, intensity, and experimentation.
Things I've Built
Learn how to think like an expert developer.
Ruby on Rails screencasts for intermediate developers.
An extremely easy to use calendar gem for Ruby on Rails.
Monitor and store the webhooks you receive for faster development.
Ubuntu Linux package manager for offline computers.
Fast access to animated gifs. You can never have enough gifs.
Things I've Learned:
- Share what you know. It helps everyone.
- Deliberately do what others aren't doing. Be different.
- Play with new things often. Toys are crucial to discovering good ideas.
- Learn things the hard way. It gives you deep appreciation and understanding.
- Deeply focus on areas you're interested in. Become a master.
- Everything you do is a user experience for someone else. Design wisely.
- Charge what you're worth. Don't undervalue yourself.
- Do things that scare you. You'll be surprised.