Code Is Art
Great software doesn't happen by accident.
It's a product of deep curiosity, intensity, and experimentation.
Things I've Learned:
- Share what you know. It helps everyone.
- Deliberately do what others aren't doing. Be different.
- Play with new things often. Toys are crucial to discovering good ideas.
- Learn things the hard way. It gives you deep appreciation and understanding.
- Deeply focus on areas you're interested in. Become a master.
- Everything you do is a user experience for someone else. Design wisely.
- Charge what you're worth. Don't undervalue yourself.
- Do things that scare you. You'll be surprised.